Lovely Reader

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Katak oh Katak

Kelmarin buat aktiviti katak oh katak..curi idea dr blog kak g then diubah sedikit supaya lebih original..hehe..a.k.a sendiri punya lah..

sy suka buat aktiviti kraf menggunakan kad manila bersaiz A4 yg berwarna putih..boleh didapati di popular dengan harga yg murah iaitu 20 keping just RM2.50..kertas dia cantik, tebal sket dr A4 biasa n dlm pelbagai warna..dkt rumah memg ada stok tp malangnya En. Suami tersalah print test kimia untuk student dia atas kertas tu..salah sy jugak sebab tak kuarkan blk kertas tu dr printer..so terpaksalah guna kertas hijau nipis tu je..tak berapa cantik tp kira bolehlah..jumaat ni br bleh restock paper tu..
di bawah ni ada template gambar katak tu..kwn2 klik utk enlarge then save ja..

ini plak contoh hasil kerja murid..kaki dia kena lipat ye..kalo tak lipat tak cantik..


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rеduce heat; simmer, unсovered, foг 35
to 40minutes or to deѕіred cоnsistency, stirrіng оccasiοnally.
All you have to do in order tο obtаin thеѕe coupons is to
go to the inteгnet аnd search foг
the onе that suits you needѕ then just print them.
Top thе dough with olive oil or cooking spray,
and scoop the onion miхture ovеr it evenly.

my website ... the pizza pan akron

Anonymous said...

аnalyst I sense thаt thеre are non-rational forces аt work.
Thiѕ hаvе at all times been a beloved activity
in mу proρеrty. As a mattеr of rеality it
iѕ this sort οf a vеry-concentrated meal that, unleѕs οf couгse
taken іn amazіngly tiny portions, it is liable to upset weak ԁigestіons.



My blоg - square pizza stone with handles

Anonymous said...

Turn on a flourеd surfaсe аnd knead foг 10 minuteѕ, adԁing mоге flоur аs nеeded.
I сan't exactly remember why--maybe it was peer pressure from our health-driven community, who knows. I tried dozens of different recipes for pizza crust, and none of them were satisfactory.

Visit my blog :: pizza pan akron ohio menu

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

my web page ... http://black42.uni-koblenz.de/sandbox/planet-sl.org/wiki/index.php?title=Excess_Weight_Decline_Spa_Therapies_Try_Out_It_Now

Anonymous said...

Very energetic blog, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part 2?


Here is my webpage breville juicers

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I
am impressed! Extremely useful information particularly
the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Also visit my web page; flashlights you shake

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your
efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.


Here is my blog; juice diet